Some of Hollywood’s biggest names lent their voices to a staged reading of “8,” Dustin Lance Black‘s play about the 2010 federal court case over Proposition 8 (the gay-marriage ban that California voters approved in 2008) – something the stars of “Glee” were touched by.
Stars like Brad Pitt and George Clooney, along with Jane Lynch, Jamie Lee Curtis, Christine Lahti, George Takei, John C. Reilly, Martin Sheen, Chris Colfer, Matthew Morrison, Matt Bomer and Jesse Tyler Ferguson turned out to take part in the reading.
“I was so moved that they care enough about this issue,” Jane …
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- ‘Glee’ Stars ‘Touched’ By Pitt & Clooney’s Support Of ‘8′ (imdbfilmnews.wordpress.com)
- Chris Colfer, Kevin Bacon, and John C. Reilly Join Cast of Prop 8 Play in Los Angeles (towleroad.com)
- WATCH: Clooney, Bomer, Colfer, Pitt And More Perform In All-Star Benefit Reading Of 8 (queerty.com)
- Dustin Lance Black: Full ‘8’ Cast Revealed! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- George Clooney, Brad Pitt Team Up For Prop 8 Play (mtv.com)
- Chris Colfer, Kevin Bacon, John C. Reilly join Prop 8 play (popwatch.ew.com)
- George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Bomer Perform in Prop 8 Gay Marriage Play + George Clooney Addresses Rumors He Is Gay (binsidetv.net)
- Brad Pitt, George Clooney Star in Gay Marriage Play – but Did Kirk Cameron Steal the Show?! (eonline.com)
- Brad Pitt, George Clooney buddy up for ‘8’ in Los Angeles (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- George Clooney and Brad Pitt Team Up For Live Prop 8 Play Performance (popsugar.com)