Image via Wikipedia
In recent years, rising French thespian Lea Seydoux has intermittently been crossing the Atlantic for Hollywood film roles, making appearances in “Inglourious Basterds,”Robin Hood,” “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol” and “Midnight In Paris.” And while those films have only seen her play smaller supporting or cameo roles, it’s certainly brought attention to many of her films back in Europe including recent Berlin-opener “Farewell, My Queen” opposite Diane Kruger.
On the back of all that success, Seydoux has now joined Abdellatif Kechiche‘s “Blue Is A Hot Color,” an adaptation of Julie Maroh’s relationship-drama graphic novel “Blue” which will see her star opposite fellow up-and-comer Adèle Exarchopoulos for the story of a teenage girl who unexpectedly falls in love with another woman and faces her parents’ and friends’ judgment.
- Lea Seydoux To Star In Lesbian Romantic Drama ‘Blue Is A Hot Color’ (imdbfilmnews.wordpress.com)
- Girl to Know: Léa Seydoux (fabsugar.com)
- Girl of the Month: Lea Seydoux (whowhatwear.com)
- Seydoux to star in Kechiche’s ‘Blue’ (variety.com)
- Diane’s Inglourious Style (fabsugar.com)
- Diane Kruger Talks About What Beauty Means to Her (bellasugar.com)
- Diane Kruger For Calvin Klein on Beauty and Fragrance (bellasugar.com)
- Virginie Ledoyen, Lea Seydoux, Diane Kruger: Photo Call Fashion (celebs.gather.com)
- FIRST LOOK: Gorgeous Star Stuns As Marie Antoinette (huffingtonpost.com)
- Marie Antionette to open Berlin (bbc.co.uk)