Image via Wikipedia
HollywoodNews.com: Michelle Williams’ Oscar gown has received a lot of positive attention, and it sounds like she partly has her young daughter to thank.
Williams recently revealed that her daughter, Matilda, did play a role in choosing the dress she wore for the big awards night, states Celeb Baby Laundry. “I picked that dress because Matilda loves the color. She loves clothes and picks out her own clothes every morning,” Williams revealed.
- Michelle Williams’ daughter helped her pick Oscar gown (imdbfilmnews.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Williams Smiles Big While Matilda Scoots Around Brooklyn (popsugar.com)
- Michelle Gives Matilda a Lift Following Her Oscars Night Out (popsugar.com)
- Michelle Williams Talks Matilda, Their New Puppy, and Playing Marilyn on Ellen (popsugar.com)
- Jason Segel & Michelle Williams Are Together- And In Love? (since1910.com)
- Michelle Williams’ Oscar Day Plans With Daughter Matilda (eonline.com)
- Michelle Williams And Jason Segel Are Dating (inquisitr.com)
- Michelle Williams: ‘Take This Waltz’ Trailer! (justjared.com)
- Michelle Williams: ‘I wanted daughter Matilda to have siblings’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Michelle Williams: ‘Daughter Matilda wants to see the Grand Canyon’ (digitalspy.co.uk)