Best Actress Academy Award (Photo credit: cliff1066™)
It seems like everyone had an opinion about the Oscar dresses – now it’s time for you weigh in where the critics couldn’t agree
Suffering a hollywood hangover? So are we.
It’s late in the day after the Oscars and you know what that means: listmania. Everyone from Vogue to Perez Hilton has something to say about what went down on last night’s red carpet. Top 10 best/worst dressed lists are being blasted all over the web and everyone’s talking about who wore what best and who should never wear it again.
On Monday we gathered fashion intelligence from all corners of the internet to find out what’s being said within the chatter. We dove into the tweets and madly scrolled through the galleries. We survived listpocalypse and here’s what we found out: a few looks have got the fashion police stumped.
- Oscars 2012 red carpet: you decide what the fashion police couldn’t (imdbfilmnews.wordpress.com)
- That’s a Wrap – Beauty, Fashion, and Winner News From the 2012 Academy Awards (fabsugar.com)
- That’s a Wrap – Beauty, Fashion, and Winner News From the 2012 Academy Awards (bellasugar.com)
- Which of Penelope’s Oscar Dresses Was the Most Fab? (fabsugar.com)
- American History LOL! Site Updates the Past, Perez Hilton Style (mashable.com)
- Sign Perez Hilton’s “Get The Muppets On The Oscars” Petition!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Oscars: Proof of Award Show Advertising Vitality (revolutionarymarketingideas.wordpress.com)